TriAqua places a high value on giving back to the community. The reality is that in our modern
world there are still people dying due to a lack of access to clean drinking water. TriAqua has a
vision to play a role in providing safe drinking water where there is none available or to ensure safe
drinking water to vulnerable individuals in orphanages, schools or Hospitals.
TriAqua works in partnership with individuals or businesses that shares the same vision to promote
health in their communities. Needs are identified in the community and a solution is proposed by
TriAqua. Funding will then be sought through voluntary donations and TriAqua will contribute
labour and expertise free of charge and equipment at cost price.
CURRENT PROJECTS NEEDING FUNDING:
1. Two orphanages in Mpumalanga needs water purification equipment in kitchens and homes for
Funds Needed: Projected approx R30 000
2. Township School in Mpumalanga where malnutrition is a problem with kids. Safe drinking water
is needed at the school
Funds Needed: Approx R7000.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
1. Organize Fund raining event
2. Donate finances towards the projects
3. Identify projects in your community and become active in helping to solve the problem.
4. Mobilize family and friends to action to volunteer their help